Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Greetings

I decided it'd be good to start a blog for all the weird shit that goes through my head about things other than politics, rock 'n' roll, and living inside the planetary reality TV show, which are the subjects of my other blog.
Probable topics here: poetry, rhetoric, my inner demon, teaching, the Mets, Britney, miscellaneous spam.
The title of this blog, BTW, is listed in The People's Almanac or something like that as being the most compact word. It's from Fuegan (the indigenous language of Tierra del Fuego), and it means, roughly, "two people looking at each other, each trying to psyche the other into doing something that both people want to accomplish, but neither one is willing to do him/herself." I perceive my brain as being mamihlapinatapei.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home